To our families, volunteers, and Erie community thank you all for your support this year, let us celebrate with a picnic in the park, at Waldameer! Join us for a jampacked funfilled day, with surprises.
- The Epilepsy Project will provide the meats, buns, beverages and paper products.
- Tickets: FREE admission to the park or a discounted Ride & Slide for $26.50
- Date: Saturday, July 27th
- Pavilion: Train Pavilion #3 in Waldameer Park
- Registration and ticket pickup is held at the pavilion from 11-12. The first 80 families registered receive a thank you gift!
Food and Refreshments
Drinks, hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided by The Epilepsy Project. All are welcome to bring a dish to share. When you do, we have these suggestions on what to bring:
- Last names beginning with A-H: salad or veggie
- Last names beginning with I-Q side dish or pasta
- Last names beginning with R-Z dessert
See our team at the pavilion from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. for food and fun including, but not limited to, basket giveaways, a magic show and face painting.