Sensory-Friendly Day at Splash Lagoon
The Autism Society of Northwest PA has invited The Epilepsy Project to participate in a Sensory-Friendly Day at Splash Lagoon.
WHEN: Sunday, November 10, 2019
- Welcome table in the lobby for check-in from 1:45pm to 2:45pm
- Designated area for our families to gather
- Sensory break area
- Reduced sound throughout the park
- Extra staff (Splash Lagoon)
- Option to bring your own snacks for those with special dietary needs; or enjoy some allergy friendly offerings from the Laguna Grill (they now offer Gluten Free pizza)
TIME: 2:00pm to 6:00pm
** We wear specific colored bands to identify our group. This let’s the life guards know the individual could have sensory needs or be on the spectrum or have a medical need.
The cost is $16.95 per person.
Contact Person: Karen Potocki (814)397-2451 or firstname.lastname@example.org